Watch this Salesforce webinar to discover new and updated features coming in the Spring ’13 Release of Salesforce.com including:
- The Tooling API is now generally available and provides SOAP and REST interfaces that allow you to build custom development tools for Force.com applications.
- Connect in Apex is now available for Developer Preview in all Developer Edition organizations. Connect in Apex exposes Chatter API data as Apex objects.
- connected apps with Force.com Canvas, which allows you to embed a 3rd party app within Salesforce that can recognize user context, has a few new updates including the ability to expose a Canvas app on a custom Visualforce page.
- Connected Apps are now generally available for integration using Salesforce Identity and Data APIs.
- Download the slide share
- Read the Salesforce Spring13 release notes
- Review the Force.com Tooling API demo code from the webinar.
- Fork the demo code from this webinar.